Two of your favorite comfort foods are coming together into one gloriously sweet frozen mashup: Little Debbie ice cream.
It's all thanks to a collaboration between Little Debbie and Hudsonville Ice Cream, a 95-year-old family-owned business based in Michigan. Hudsonville will be creating the seven new snack cake-inspired flavors. The drool-worthy lineup:
- Oatmeal Cream Pies: Vanilla ice cream with soft oatmeal cookie pieces and a hint of molasses
- Cosmic Brownies: Brownie batter ice cream with brownie pieces and rainbow chocolate chips
- Zebra Cakes: White cake ice cream with yellow cake pieces and chocolate fudge swirl
- Honey Buns: Honey bun-flavored ice cream with glazed honey bun pieces and cinnamon swirl
- Strawberry Shortcake Rolls: White cake ice cream with yellow cake pieces and tart strawberry swirl
- Swiss Rolls: Chocolate cake ice cream with chocolate cake pieces and whipped cream swirl
- Nutty Bars: Peanut butter ice cream with chocolate waffle cone pieces and fudge swirl
This release comes on the heels of Little Debbie's Christmas Tree Cakes ice cream, which was released for the holidays last year and proved wildly popular. Like that flavor, these will be available for $2.50 a pint exclusively at Walmart stores nationwide, beginning Feb. 1. Time to buy an extra freezer.