When it comes to hunting for a new job, salary can seem like the main selling point, but it isn't everything. Salary usually only accounts for about 68 percent of an employee's total compensation package; the remaining 32 percent is made up of benefits, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Workers have changed their priorities during the COVID-19 pandemic, making certain benefits like remote work much more important. Don't overlook the other valuable workplace benefits that could boost your bottom line. Take advantage of these perks—whether you're negotiating for a new job or checking in with your HR department after years with your current employer.
Related: 10 International Work Benefits Americans Wish They Had