Dairy Queen is rolling back prices on its signature Blizzard ice cream treats this month, and the cheap price tag is inspired by the year of the Blizzard's creation: 1985.
For only 85 cents — it was probably cheaper in 1985, but we're not really complaining — you can get any small Blizzard between April 10 and 23. It's an app-exclusive offer, so you'll have to register and order through the DQ mobile app, but that's easy enough for such a good deal.
You can order any flavor you want, but the Blizzards on the new summer menu seem like they'd make a great flight for a total of $4.25:
- Peanut Butter Puppy Chow: Crispy peanut butter puppy chow pieces, peanut butter topping, and chocolate chunks
- Oreo Brookie: Oreo cookies and brookie (brownie and cookie dough baked together) pieces
- S’mores: Marshmallow-filled chocolate pieces and graham crackers
- Choco Dipped Strawberry: Strawberry and chocolate chunks
- Cotton Candy: Pastel cotton candy sprinkles
If you'd like to go all out with your 1985 throwback, pop in "Back to the Future" or an episode of "Golden Girls", play some Super Mario Bros., grab a just-revived Coke classic, and chow down on your 85-cent Snickers or cookie dough Blizzard.
For more fast-food deals in your inbox, sign up for our free newsletters.