Del Taco wants to help you get through the doldrums of winter with the best thing possible: free food.
Through Jan. 31, customers at the Tex-Mex chain can score a free item every day. A different free item is featured each day — all from its 20 under $2 value menu:
- Tuesday, Jan. 17: small real strawberry lemonade.
- Wednesday, Jan. 18: bean and cheese burrito.
- Thursday, Jan. 19: CrunchTada tostada.
- Friday, Jan. 20: snack taco (crunchy or soft).
- Saturday, Jan. 21: two-piece mini cinnamon churros.
- Sunday, Jan. 22: snack queso quesadilla.
- Monday, Jan. 23: chicken taco del carbon Guac’d up.
- Tuesday, Jan. 24: cafe del olla iced coffee.
- Wednesday, Jan. 25: four-piece doughnut bites.
- Thursday, Jan. 26: chicken cheddar roller.
- Friday, Jan. 27: crispy chicken taco Guac’d up.
- Saturday, Jan. 28: small real strawberry lemonade.
- Sunday, Jan. 29: snack taco (crunchy or soft).
- Monday, Jan. 30: three-layer queso nachos.
- Tuesday, Jan. 31: mini shake.
Of course, there's a catch. To grab the freebie, you need to be a member of Del Taco's loyalty program, the delightfully named Del! Yeah Rewards. That's not so bad, but you also have to spend $3 or more in the same online order, so it's not exactly a free lunch.
But if you're planning on hitting up the chain anyway for its popular Tuesday and Thursday taco night deals or you just can't get enough of the crispy fried chicken tacos, you might as well tack on that day's free item. How can you say no to doughnut bites, nachos, or shakes?