Bonus: Cheap Breville Juicer
Est. Price: $100 | Buy it on Amazon
- Comes with a 25-ounce juice container.
- Fast and makes a lot of juice.
- Easy to operate, take apart, clean, and put back together.
- Comes with a combination cleaning brush and spatula for removing pulp, rinds, and seeds.
- Does a fairly good job with leafy greens (reviewer tip: Wrap them around something hard, like a carrot or a piece of ginger).
- Extracts just about all the juice from most fruits and vegetables.
- The Good Housekeeping Institute's budget juicer pick.
- Not ideal for juicing leafy greens.
- Can be messy; reviews describe little pieces of food flying out of the chute onto cabinetry if the pusher is not in place.
- Small pulp catcher has to be emptied frequently.
Takeaway: This 700-watt centrifugal juicer is smaller than other Breville juicers but relatively inexpensive and highly rated. It works for smaller kitchens or people just dabbling in juicing. Although the mouth of the chute is large enough to accommodate large pieces of produce, users suggest that cutting smaller chunks results in more juice and drier pulp. They also report that the 14,000 RPM spinning speed quickly extracts the maximum amount of juice. Long-term users rave about this machine's durability, speed compared with a slow masticating juicer, and consistent, solid performance.